The Goat Trust have piloted and standardized micro leasing process for small livestock like goats and ducks through working with communities in and around its Training & research center. Based on experience a prototype design with process details and monitoring tools (including software) is ready for supporting willing partners, who wants to replicate this on scale as sustainable pro poor business. This may be done either as a social enterprise where financial gain and social benefits to clients can be ensured or as a part of project where asset building of poor is targeted but organization does not want to work on subsidy oriented asset building. Micro leasing had been proven as more pro poor and sustainable business than micro credit for working on small livestock.
- Training of organization staff and or entrepreneurs on micro leasing concept and operational process
- Sharing of process manuals with training modules and training tools
- Data collection, monitoring system and analytics to make decisions
- Software to manage micro leasing operation
- Quarterly on site visit for hand holding support and problem solving
- Audio visuals for program promotion
- Design and concept of community Livestock business center management to augment business and link marketing of goats and goat products